Highlighted

Edition of DC installed

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have Acrobat Writer DC 2015 Standard and Professional.  When looking in ADD/Remove programs and in the Registry.  Where can I look on machines to tell what version they have installed?  Opening the program is not an option.

Thanks!

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edition of DC installed

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have Acrobat Writer DC 2015 Standard and Professional.  When looking in ADD/Remove programs and in the Registry.  Where can I look on machines to tell what version they have installed?  Opening the program is not an option.

Thanks!

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
areyea LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now for my next question: I need to write a query to use through SCCM to find which version are installed on all of our workstations.  I can't open up a file to do this and I do not see the information in the registry for DC.  How can I do this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines