Highlighted

email subscribed to Creative Cloud for Teams and unable to remove it

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a member of a "Team" and shared a team license for a project.  The company holding the license no longer exists and the license has expired.  There is no "administrator" to contact in order to disconnect my email from this license so I am unable to install a new one on this email!

All of the support forums point to a "manage" button under plans and I do not have one.  I'm stuck.

Has anyone encountered this problem and have a solution?  Thank you!

Hi,

What happens when you try to purchase a new plan using your existing Adobe ID?

There should be no problem doing this. It is not unusual for one Adobe ID to have multiple entitlements.

Make sure you have signed out and back in to Creative Cloud so that it can check for your new entitlement.

If you still have problems try this:

The opm.db file contains cached user login information and deleting this file is a useful troubleshooting step. Once deleted a fresh file will be automatically created when you launch Creative Cloud and log back in.

• Close the Creative Cloud application.
    • Navigate to the OOBE folder.
      Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
      Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder
    • Delete the opm.db file.
    • Launch Creative Cloud.

If problems persist please contact us Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

email subscribed to Creative Cloud for Teams and unable to remove it

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a member of a "Team" and shared a team license for a project.  The company holding the license no longer exists and the license has expired.  There is no "administrator" to contact in order to disconnect my email from this license so I am unable to install a new one on this email!

All of the support forums point to a "manage" button under plans and I do not have one.  I'm stuck.

Has anyone encountered this problem and have a solution?  Thank you!

Hi,

There should be no problem doing this. It is not unusual for one Adobe ID to have multiple entitlements.

Make sure you have signed out and back in to Creative Cloud so that it can check for your new entitlement.

The opm.db file contains cached user login information and deleting this file is a useful troubleshooting step. Once deleted a fresh file will be automatically created when you launch Creative Cloud and log back in.

• Launch Creative Cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

• Launch Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines