• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable monitoring on Adobe Experience Manager via javaagent

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we are using Adobe Experience Manager, and I need to set up monitoring for it via javaagent (we have the special tool for java application monitoring called netdiagnostics).
Usually, for enabling monitoring I only need to pass parameters of netdiagnostics to the application via javaagent option.
But after passed javaagent option to the Adobe Experience Manager it doesn't start and I see the errors in the logs:

su[16168]: 14.01.2020 08:31:05.615 *INFO * [Apache Sling Terminator] Java VM is shutting down
su[16168]: 14.01.2020 08:31:05.615 *INFO * [Apache Sling Terminator] Stopping Apache Sling
su[16168]: MAIN process: shutdown hook
su[16168]: MAIN process: exiting
su[16168]: Exception in thread "UnregisteringFilterThread for ServiceUnavailableFilter with tags [systemalive]" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/cavisson/ndutils/ThreadCallOutHandler
su[16168]: at org.apache.felix.hc.core.impl.filter.ServiceUnavailableFilter$UnregisteringFilterThread.run(ServiceUnavailableFilter.java)
su[16168]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.cavisson.ndutils.ThreadCallOutHandler not found by org.apache.felix.healthcheck.core [579]
su[16168]: at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1597)
su[16168]: at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$300(BundleWiringImpl.java:79)
su[16168]: at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1982)
su[16168]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
su[16168]: ... 1 more
su[16168]: 14.01.2020 08:31:33.418 *INFO * [Sling Notifier] Apache Sling has been stopped​

I founded a similar issue, but with another agent:
https://discuss.elastic.co/t/apm-java-agent-startup-error-with-adobe-experience-manager/153451

As mentioned in that issue I trying to pass sling.bootdelegation parameter via the command line ("-Dsling.bootdelegation.class.com.cavisson=com.cavisson.* ") but without luck.

Can someone help me with this?

TOPICS
Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Hi there,

Please post your query in the following community: https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.

Experts here will be able to assist you better. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please post your query in the following community: https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.

Experts here will be able to assist you better. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines