• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise Account Privacy

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an enterprise subscription from my university. I have photoshop installed in my personal laptop and I don't save my projects in the cloud. Is my university able to view the content I create in photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

The short answer is No. Your CC Admins, fellow students or teachers can't view your content, unless you explicitly share it with them. This remains true, even if you store your content in Creative Cloud storage.

The long answer is that for specific account-types (Enterprise or Federated IDs) the organization/school owns and controls the account and it's associated storage. So the Admins have the ability to revoke access.

For more information, see https://www.adobe.com/privacy/student-policy.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Enterprise and Teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The short answer is No. Your CC Admins, fellow students or teachers can't view your content, unless you explicitly share it with them. This remains true, even if you store your content in Creative Cloud storage.

The long answer is that for specific account-types (Enterprise or Federated IDs) the organization/school owns and controls the account and it's associated storage. So the Admins have the ability to revoke access.

For more information, see https://www.adobe.com/privacy/student-policy.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines