Highlighted

Enterprise and individual accounts

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work for a very large ad agency with a site license. We all have cc 2014 installed on our work desktops and our mobile laptops. Since we are all logged into the same enterprise account, we cannot backup and use our individual preferences across creative cloud. If I change my preferences, everyone's prefs change as well. (It took us a while to figure out why our preferences kept changing.) Another issue is we cannot store files in our creative cloud account because there over 200 people logged in with the same account and it gets very confusing and unorganized.

I would like to be able to share my preferences between my laptop and desktop as well as use online storage without having 200 other people's stuff in there too. If I log out of the enterprise account and into my personal account, I get constant reminders to buy Creative Cloud.

There has to be something I'm missing here. Adobe can't be that short sighted to think that an entire agency under the same shared account would work.

Also, now I am testing some new InDesign plugins we've developed and they are only for cc 2015. I have a separate hard drive I'm booting from with a personal 2015 InDesign installed. I'd like to be able to install Illustrator cc 2014 from the corporate account on this machine too but I only have the choice for cc 2015. How do people that require legacy Adobe products install them?

Thanks for your help

If you have a serial number, then I assume you have Creative Cloud for Enterprise (only option for getting a serial number.)

If you are using a serialized deployment then there is no access to services or storage and you should not log in at all. If you do log in, the serialization will be lost.

If you require access to services and storage then the administrator of your Enterprise dashboard should add users on and give them product entitlement so that they can log in. Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise Dashboard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Enterprise and individual accounts

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work for a very large ad agency with a site license. We all have cc 2014 installed on our work desktops and our mobile laptops. Since we are all logged into the same enterprise account, we cannot backup and use our individual preferences across creative cloud. If I change my preferences, everyone's prefs change as well. (It took us a while to figure out why our preferences kept changing.) Another issue is we cannot store files in our creative cloud account because there over 200 people logged in with the same account and it gets very confusing and unorganized.

I would like to be able to share my preferences between my laptop and desktop as well as use online storage without having 200 other people's stuff in there too. If I log out of the enterprise account and into my personal account, I get constant reminders to buy Creative Cloud.

There has to be something I'm missing here. Adobe can't be that short sighted to think that an entire agency under the same shared account would work.

Also, now I am testing some new InDesign plugins we've developed and they are only for cc 2015. I have a separate hard drive I'm booting from with a personal 2015 InDesign installed. I'd like to be able to install Illustrator cc 2014 from the corporate account on this machine too but I only have the choice for cc 2015. How do people that require legacy Adobe products install them?

Thanks for your help

If you have a serial number, then I assume you have Creative Cloud for Enterprise (only option for getting a serial number.)

If you are using a serialized deployment then there is no access to services or storage and you should not log in at all. If you do log in, the serialization will be lost.

If you require access to services and storage then the administrator of your Enterprise dashboard should add users on and give them product entitlement so that they can log in. Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise Dashboard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "we are all logged into the same enterprise account", do you mean that you are all using the same Adobe ID?

Each user should log in with their own Adobe ID.

For Creative Cloud for Teams this is managed on the CCT portal - creative.adobe.com- Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams membership

For Creative Cloud for Enterprise this is managed on the Enterprise Dashboard - aedash.adobe.com - Manage users in Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise deployments

In both cases there will be an admin within your organisation who will have access to these resources.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we all log into the same account. If I log in to my personal account, Adobe wants to sell me a subscription as I personally do not pay for a subscription.

When I tried to install cc 2014 onto my laptop, Adobe wants to install cc 2015 AND sell me a subscription. Even though I have the corporate serial number, it goes by my personal Adobe ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines