Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

enterprise ID: another user is currently logged in

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I currently am having issue downloading and installing adobe creative cloud using my company's enterprise login.

Everytime I try to login on Adobe.com using my enterprise ID (which is different than my personal one posting here), the website keeps telling me the following error:

-------------

Another user is currently logged in.

In order to sign in using, please clear your cookies and restart your browser.

-------------

I've tried clearing cookies and restarting browser, but still getting the same error message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Hi,

You may have to contact your IT admins regarding this matter as it is caused by how they have set up Single Sign-On on the Adobe Admin Console.

Make sure that the email address being used to start the login process matches with the email address listed in the Admin Console and the username passed back in the NameID field of the SAML Assertion.
The username can be collected using the SAML Tracer plug-in for Firefox. 
The nameID field will be located in the Subject section of the SAML Assertion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You may have to contact your IT admins regarding this matter as it is caused by how they have set up Single Sign-On on the Adobe Admin Console.

Make sure that the email address being used to start the login process matches with the email address listed in the Admin Console and the username passed back in the NameID field of the SAML Assertion.
The username can be collected using the SAML Tracer plug-in for Firefox. 
The nameID field will be located in the Subject section of the SAML Assertion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines