• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise install asking for sign-in. Reverted to a trial account. Fixed locally, but what about the user's sign-in account?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2015 Sep 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Enterprise installation suddenly thought it was a trial installation.  In-house IT support fixed by reinstalling the Adobe Suite, but now my online Adobe account still says I'm on a trial.  How do I correct this?  

Don't want to be auto-charged at the end of the cycle.   Not sure if canceling on the single user account will impact my Enterprise instance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody know the answer to this?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hollys52159‌ , in addition to the Enterprise subscription, do you have an additional personal subscription for Creative Cloud? In case you do, it should be be affected by any re installation of the Enterprise Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines