• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have a creative cloud account (through my university). I am able to download creativ cloud, but when I go to download apps, I get the erre "You don't have access to manage apps. Permission from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management". I have contacted the IT administrator who said he wasn't the person to help. Can anyone here suggest a solution? Thanks, Hannah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Hello,

Please follow the below steps to fix the issue:

1.) Navigate to the following location.

> Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\

> Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/

2.) Locate the serviceconfig.xml file & copy it to your desktop folder. Open the file in Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (MacOS).

3.) In the serviceconfig.xml file, change the value of AppsPanel from false to true.

4.) Save & Close the serviceconfig.xml file.

5.) Relocate the same

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Kindly go to the desktop, select the "Go" option from top side>> Go to folder>> Enter this location in the search box: /Library/Application Support. Once you are in, navigate to Adobe>> OOBE>> configs and check if you are getting a "serviceconfig.xml" file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please follow the below steps to fix the issue:

1.) Navigate to the following location.

> Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\

> Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/

2.) Locate the serviceconfig.xml file & copy it to your desktop folder. Open the file in Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (MacOS).

3.) In the serviceconfig.xml file, change the value of AppsPanel from false to true.

4.) Save & Close the serviceconfig.xml file.

5.) Relocate the same file to the original folder & overwrite the original file with the new file.

6.) Restart the machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS AND I WAS ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM. There was no tutorial for windows, It was amazing to find your answer.

image_2023-04-08_01-51-55.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply (and sorry for my delayed response...I was shutting down my many tabs so I could restart my computer). I tried the above, but there is no 'configs' file/folder in the OOBE folder. Is there another place it might be? Thanks again, Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly confirm if you are using Mac or Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly go to the desktop, select the "Go" option from top side>> Go to folder>> Enter this location in the search box: /Library/Application Support. Once you are in, navigate to Adobe>> OOBE>> configs and check if you are getting a "serviceconfig.xml" file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I tried to follow your instructions and after opening OOBE, i can only see a PDApp folder.

Any help is appreactited, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know the operating system you are using?

For Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\

For Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue encountered. Hi there, I tried to follow your instructions and after opening OOBE, i can only see a PDApp folder.

I'm using windows 10 OS. Can anyone has the solution for this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such thing as configs in the OOBE folder...... and no serviceconfig.xml can be found either.... How is it possible that Adobe has the same ongoing bug for at least the fourth year in a row, and no fixes to it? Uninstalling and reinstalling should always do the trick in such cases... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there forums are frustrating.  The same issues, no resolutions and so many people having the same issue I have spent hours trying to fix. Tried all the 'solutions' and no luck.  Actually that's not true.  It worked for 2 minute and now nothing. Can't re-create it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please tell us more about the error you are having trouble with; please attach the screenshot so we can assist you as soon as possible.

^CS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too. using the "go" option as opposed to manually navigating the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue but in windows i cant find configs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this same error yet I have no serviceconfig.xml file. Desperate to get this resolved ASAP.

ThanksScreen Shot 2022-02-02 at 12.33.26 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant see the configs folder in the oobe folder, what can a i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines