Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in download updates: Error 125

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We had our AUSST working fine with all the products being updated. Yesterday I was trying to do an incremental update to prepare to update a classroom. I started getting the error:

07/01/20 12:00:06:121 | [INFO] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 14260 | Exiting hdpimDownloadProduct with status '0'
07/01/20 12:00:06:621 | [INFO] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 8120 | Received progress from HDPIM 0 percent
07/01/20 12:00:07:031 | [FATAL] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 9700 | Fatal Error '125' occurred while download
07/01/20 12:00:07:031 | [FATAL] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 9700 | Error occurred in download workflow with error code 125 error message {http://adobe.cinel.intranet:81//adobe/ACC/services/ffc/packages//AMEBETA/14.0/win64/Application.json?name=AMEBETA&version=14.0&platform=win64&build=14.0.0.238,P:-4,PS:404,G:-4}
07/01/20 12:00:07:122 | [ERROR] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 8120 | Received error from HDPIM type = 8 code = 125
07/01/20 12:00:07:122 | [INFO] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 8120 | Received progress from HDPIM 0 percent
07/01/20 12:00:07:151 | [INFO] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 14260 | Inside hdpimControlProgress for request type '2' with driverXML <DriverInfo><ProductInfo><SapCode>AMEBETA</SapCode><CodexVersion>14.0</CodexVersion><BuildVersion>14.0.0.238</BuildVersion><BuildGuid>ee1d3db0-8bce-405b-9677-3507fd49f6c5</BuildGuid><Platform>win64</Platform><EsdDirectory>D:\xampp\adobe\ACC\products</EsdDirectory></ProductInfo><RequestInfo><replicateServerDirectoryStructure>true</replicateServerDirectoryStructure><validationDirectory>D:\xampp\adobe\ACC\services\ffc\validation</validationDirectory><packageServiceDirectory>D:\xampp\adobe\ACC\services\ffc\packages</packageServiceDirectory><IgnorePackageCondition>true</IgnorePackageCondition><x-api-key>AUSST_4_0</x-api-key></RequestInfo></DriverInfo>

I allready did a fresh operation: AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe --root="D:\xampp\adobe" --fresh

but the error is the same. The folder's structure is built but nothing apears in "http://adobe.cinel.intranet:81/adobe/ACC/products/"

Today I downloaded a new version of AUSST and substitute mine. No luck!

I have Apache with Windows nonetheless I followed the advice here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/installing-ausst-4-0-on-windows-server-2012-r2/td-p/...

and change the mime types from Apache but got no luck also!

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Hi There,

It appears that AUSST is trying to reach out to the internal server that the clients should be basically reaching out to, instead of Adobe's servers. The only reason I can think of, that could be causing this behavior is if you have the overrides file meant for the clients, present on the server. 

Since you mentioned you're using this on a Windows server, you may want to check the following locations to see if you see a file named "AdobeUpdater.overrides" on it:

%SYSTEMDRIVE%\ProgramDa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

It appears that AUSST is trying to reach out to the internal server that the clients should be basically reaching out to, instead of Adobe's servers. The only reason I can think of, that could be causing this behavior is if you have the overrides file meant for the clients, present on the server. 

Since you mentioned you're using this on a Windows server, you may want to check the following locations to see if you see a file named "AdobeUpdater.overrides" on it:

%SYSTEMDRIVE%\ProgramData\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0\
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\UpdaterResources

If you have the said files on the above locations, please remove them from and attempt an incremental sync to see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well you guessed it right! I had the overrides in th above folder. Remove ir and I already see folders being created in "adobe\ACC\products\AdobeProducts"...

I think I have my problem solved!

Thanks a lot Sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines