Copy link to clipboard
I am using the Admin console to edit information about multiple users.
I download the user list as a CSV.
I open in Excel
I add user group info & save as CSV
Then I try to upload. It gives an error saying
Headers (first line of the CSV) are missing or invalid
Not sure how to fix?
Make sure that your CSV has not been turned into a different format by Excel.
For example if your OS or Excel uses something other than comma for separation it is no longer a CSV.
Try the following steps:
1. Open a new (blank) spreadsheet
2. From the "Data" menu choose "Get External Data" -> "Import Text File"
3. Select the CSV file
4. Select "Delimited"
5. In the "File origin" drop-down menu, choose "UTF-8", and click "Next"
6. Select only "Comma" as the delimiter and click "Next"
7. Leave the Column data format as "General" and click "Finish"
Hope that helps.
[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS]