• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Even with a paid in full team account, cancellation notices keep coming...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even know where to begin.  We currently have Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams. This whole issue started when we moved our account over from our preferred vendor to Adobe.  Our vendor was no longer an Adobe re-seller and we needed to move our team account and pay for the new year.  We are a non-profit tax exempt organization.  After providing Adobe with all the proper paper work, we received our invoice, paid said invoice and then started to get the emails that we owed money.  They money owed was for the tax portion of the bill.  I immediately contacted adobe and Digital River.  Sent, once again, all the proper paperwork (which was approved).  They said it would be taken care of.  The following month we got our second notice.  Once again, contacted all involved, was told it was taken care of etc.  Enter the 3rd month, now we are 7 days away from our account being cancelled.  Which not only impacted me but my whole team of editors.  Frantically contacted all involved for the third time.  Was told once again we were good, being tax exempt we did not have to pay the tax.  6 days later, my whole team is locked out of their Adobe apps.  It took 2 days of making calls, sending emails and hitting social media to get this resolved.  We were finally put in contact with our Adobe for Teams rep.  He said we would be working in a few hours.  What seemed like a blessing only turned into a bigger nightmare.  Instead of fixing the issue, they created another invoice with another set of team licenses.  When I received the bill that day for the "new" licenses, I was told to go ahead and accept the terms BUT, they would take care of it on their end and this was the ONLY way to get us working again immediately.  Here we are 3 months later and it's happening again.  Each month we received a NEW account past due email for the NEW licenses.  Now keep in mind, we are paid in full.  I have the cancelled check that the money was received and cashed.  We are now ONCE AGAIN, 7 days away from account cancellation.  I have spent the past month contacting everyone by phone, email and twitter support, only to be told that my issue has been escalated.  I have really remained civil through all this, trusting that someone is going to contact me BUT NO ONE, not a call, email...NOTHING.  What do you have to do to get anyone to help.  I am so beyond angered by this whole situation.  Not because it happened, I get it, stuff happens.  I am angered because how hard is it to fix this issue.  I have every piece of paperwork needed to solve this.  More importantly, how hard is it to get one person to call me back, email me, whatever.  I fear once again that our account will unnecessarily be cancelled (due to no fault of ours) and I will have a room full of media producers with nothing to do (money lost).  This is my last ditch effort to get help.  I hope it works. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

I have asked for someone to contact you.

You can also reach out directly to customer care.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have asked for someone to contact you.

You can also reach out directly to customer care.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  Someone finally called this morning.  We had gotten the email that our team membership had ended this morning but after our call with Adobe this morning, it looks like everything is back to normal and our account is finally in good standing.  Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines