Highlighted

exceeded storage quota, but we haven't

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue all week! We have worked with Adobe technical support all week, still not solution.

Any change I attempt to make to a file automatically gives the "...owner exceeded storage quota" message

FYI, I am a user on the account, and no one else in the group sees the error (or my changed files). Adobe support keeps saying the issue is on the account owners end but no errors are showing on their system.

We are at 71% capacity. Deleted files are already cleaned out. lots of free space.

Again, we have NOT reached storage limit, we are at 71%. Please help Adobe, we have tried many times with your tech support all week, and still not working.

We have already done the following;

- killed all sessions for all users

- logged everyone out and back in

What's left to try? Is Adobe abandoning the Creative Cloud?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

exceeded storage quota, but we haven't

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue all week! We have worked with Adobe technical support all week, still not solution.

Any change I attempt to make to a file automatically gives the "...owner exceeded storage quota" message

FYI, I am a user on the account, and no one else in the group sees the error (or my changed files). Adobe support keeps saying the issue is on the account owners end but no errors are showing on their system.

We are at 71% capacity. Deleted files are already cleaned out. lots of free space.

Again, we have NOT reached storage limit, we are at 71%. Please help Adobe, we have tried many times with your tech support all week, and still not working.

We have already done the following;

- killed all sessions for all users

- logged everyone out and back in

What's left to try? Is Adobe abandoning the Creative Cloud?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try out Lightroom (the cloud based program)? Lightroom uploads files in it's own repository.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat.  I'm receiving an error message telling me when I upload ANY file to a SHARED folder that my storage quota has been exceeded.  I have a folder that's shared between myself and another user at my workplace.  We BOTH show that our storage quota is 100GB on each of our accounts (not using a shared business account but seperate user accounts).  BOTH of us have about 8GB used out of 100GB and niether of us can copy ANY files of ANY size to those shared folders.  This is crap!  I have to upload to my root directory and send a link for my co-worker to download and he has to do the same.  This just started fairly recently and I have NO IDEA why.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue at the moment. Been on a live chat for 3 hours and all they've done is accuse me of lying because someone's quota must be full. 10 people, all with less than 20GB of storage used. They say that someone must be at their quota, but noone is. Nothing they can do, as it's our problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you've had a rough time with support but they are right.  If someone on your team exceeds they quota, everyone suffers.  There's very little info showing this except when you access your Creative Cloud account on your computer.  Every time you delete a file, it goes into your trash folder.  Files in that folder are not counted in your quota size but do directly affect it.  Have everyone login and empty their trash folder.  By default, trash doesn't not empty itself after a period of time.  This is a HUGE issue and I've voiced my concern with them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what they were explaining but no-one has exceeded their quota, which they didn't seem to understand. No trash folders either. Waiting for an email response from them currently. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines