Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extracting the Adobe Acro Reader DC EXE

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening,

I'm attempting to extract the latest 19.010.20091 reader DC exe for an SCCM application package. I've verified that if I just install the exe I get the correct 19.010.20091 version, but once I extract the MSI file using 7zip and install I'm getting version 15.007.20033 from that same exe.

Does anyone know what's going on? I really need to get that MSI to install the correct version.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide,
Robert S

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no msi higher version than what you already have.

All latest versions installed by the patch, .msp file, which is included with installer package.

If your only choice to install\deploy Reader is msi, you can use AIP (Admin Install Point) to merge latest patch into msi.

Remember that if you install this "AIP" msi, you will not be able to apply patches to installed Reader except incremental patch for the version you installed (if it is released).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Robert,

I found this useful.... hope the link works.

Installing Acrobat Reader 2017 with .MSP and .MST with SCCM

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines