Highlighted

Folder sharing not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,
I have invited my client to share a folder on Creative Cloud. He does pay for his own Creative Cloud but I have sent him an invitation for an email address without apple ID because I didn't know about his account. Now there are two problems:
1. He used the email address that is the admin for his Creative Cloud for signing in and not the one where I have sent the invitation to. Now he can't sign out anymore to use the right email address. There isn't even a button for signing out.

2. I've sent him another invitation for the email address he used. But now it says the page is not available because adobe is going to be online soon again. That was six days ago. I can still see the folder on my Mac either via my desktop, the website using safari and firefox and the app. But my client can't see it on his Windows PC neither with chrome, firefox or whatever. And nowhere is written what to do.

I admit I'm getting more and more frustrated about this and really hope there is somebody who can help me! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Folder sharing not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,
I have invited my client to share a folder on Creative Cloud. He does pay for his own Creative Cloud but I have sent him an invitation for an email address without apple ID because I didn't know about his account. Now there are two problems:
1. He used the email address that is the admin for his Creative Cloud for signing in and not the one where I have sent the invitation to. Now he can't sign out anymore to use the right email address. There isn't even a button for signing out.

2. I've sent him another invitation for the email address he used. But now it says the page is not available because adobe is going to be online soon again. That was six days ago. I can still see the folder on my Mac either via my desktop, the website using safari and firefox and the app. But my client can't see it on his Windows PC neither with chrome, firefox or whatever. And nowhere is written what to do.

I admit I'm getting more and more frustrated about this and really hope there is somebody who can help me! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vorstufe357367399

I understand your frustration.

To remove collaborators, in the Collaborators dialog, click the X next to a collaborator’s name, and then add the user using the correct email address he is using.

Please check this link for more details - Collaboration FAQ

~Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

that's what I already did. But next there comes the note which I described in my second issue.

Tine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It sounds like your client needs to sign out from the 'new' Adobe ID they created when you sent them the original invitation.

They can do this by going to Adobe.com and signing out.

For more information see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alisterblack,

that's what we tried to do when I was at my client's office. But there is no such sign for managing the account. It doesn't even show his name on the right corner at the top of his browser window like it does in your explanation or on my Mac.

Tine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they do not have a 'sign out' option when they click on their icon in the top right I would ask them to delete cookies and cache in their browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sign out and sign in is now working. Thank you!
But I still have the problem, that my client gets the note that says the page is not available because adobe is going to be online soon again. So still we are not sharing any files!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
rpandita LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vorstufe357367399

Do you get the same results with all the other folders that you collaborate with the client ?

Can you possibly ask him to share a folder with you and let us know the results.

~Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 0