• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting ACC Error

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing CC I get the below error when trying to run it.  Repair does not work.  I have used the removal tool and have gone through the registry to remote it and have reinstalled it and get the same result.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Thanks, Ann for the update.

If you feel you have implemented all four solutions in Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged then please see Creative Cloud for team for information on how you can schedule a session with a Creative Cloud for Team expert to directly address the error.

If you do have any questions regarding the four solutions listed in Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kindly follow the steps shared in the link for help: Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged

Hope this helps!

Meanwhile, moving this discussion to correct forum for further help.

Moving to Creative Cloud Download & Install

Feel free to update the thread for any other questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried what is suggested and that did not work.  I am still getting the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, sorry to hear that you continue to face errors when attempting to open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  Did you receive any error messages while renaming the OOBE folder per the suggestions offered by Kanika?  What about after you set up a new local administrator account?  Did you receive any different errors in the newly created account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens with both new packages that I have tries.  One with Remote Update and one without.  I have tried almost all of the suggested fixes.  Because of security I am not able to create a new admin account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, creating new installation packages will not resolve a damaged installation of the Creative Cloud desktop app.  You mentioned that you are attempting to install packages.  What type of Creative Cloud membership did you organization purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Thanks, Ann for the update.

If you feel you have implemented all four solutions in Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged then please see Creative Cloud for team for information on how you can schedule a session with a Creative Cloud for Team expert to directly address the error.

If you do have any questions regarding the four solutions listed in Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged then please update this public forum discussion, Ann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines