• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got EN installers through company license. How to add another language?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My employer allows us to use the complete CC suite (except for the cloud) on our home pc. We can use our company pc and email to download installers.

Photoshop for example is a zip (Photoshop_CC_EN_64) that contains (among a few other things) a msi with the same name and a setup.exe

Once installed, the app is EN only.

I installed the CC local app (from the public website) but that does not seem to find the local Photoshop app. And even then, the idea seems to be that you remove the EN app and re-install it in the new language.

How can I change the language of the EN app I now have? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Hi,

After you have installed do you sign in with an Adobe ID?

If so you can use the Creative Cloud Desktop App and easily change the language via the desktop app preferences.

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

If the application has been deployed with a serial number then it is not so straightforward and you should request that your IT team deliver a package in the appropriate language. They can choose this when packaging the application - they also have a choice to match the O

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall your current app that's using an incorrect language.

then follow these instructions to install with the correct language: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/change-installed-language.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, but the apps are not listed in my CC profile, since I got the EN installers through my employer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's a "cc profile"?

are the apps listed in your cc desktop app from here, install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

or are you supposed to use some other mechanism to install your programs because they are enterprise versions and not individual user versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latter. And since the only supply us with the EN versions, we don't seem to have a way to get the UI to display in another language.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

After you have installed do you sign in with an Adobe ID?

If so you can use the Creative Cloud Desktop App and easily change the language via the desktop app preferences.

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

If the application has been deployed with a serial number then it is not so straightforward and you should request that your IT team deliver a package in the appropriate language. They can choose this when packaging the application - they also have a choice to match the OS language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines