• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Needed: Egress IP's not Recognized

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following Error message when I try to open a CC app on a lab machine. Federated ID's and on shared (lab) machines.

"Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab. Please contact you IT Administrator"

The ip address of the lab machine has been listed under Egress IP's for the shared device configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Hi,

Setting an egress IP range is always optional, if you have set them you can remove them.

Shared device configuration

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

I know this thread is old, but given the current world-wide requirement to work from home, I can only imagine that everyone might run into this very issue as they migrate their services to online and remote for their users and students.

In our case, our institution had deployed an Adobe Cloud Package in-house to all our devices.  Once users began taking them home, they began encountering the Egress IP error, despite having federated accounts.

Even if you completely remove Adobe and all its produ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Hello mlevings1,

Kindly go to the "Go" option at the top side of the screen/desktop, select "Go to Folder" option and enter this location "/Library/Application Support/Adobe" on that box and under Adobe folder search for "OperatingConfigs" folder which you can remove/delete from the machine. 

Please let us know if that fixed your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not fix the issue, now I have a trial version, as people have said.  What is the answer to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into the same issue, after removing the config folder. Now all of my apps are the free trail. How did you fix the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trial***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer to this?  I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

I was struggling with this problem for over 6 months and finally solved it. 🙂

I never knew it was this simple... deleting and installing all the apps, again and again, made me so frustrating... 

Thank you again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I also had the same issue and did what you advised, and it worked, but then it removed my lisense and changed it to a 7 day trial. Is there a solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the tech for a middle school (sorry another tech didn't bother to find this forum for some of you!). This worked for a teacher's Mac that had come back from Apple Repair (he was using a loaner during the time - so may have been why he started getting the issue). Thanks to all who suggested to remove that folder! I did not get the trial version after logging out of CC and then logging back in and opening an Acrobat document. However, we have Adobe engineers in our IT Department who would be able to sort that out one way or another. There must be someone in your organization who is in charge of licensing. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this helps me a lot. Finally, I can use AI!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines