Help with IT blocking Adobe Cloud use

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My IT department gets very protective about cloud platforms. When we first signed up for Adobe Cloud, the only way we were able to get them to license us was for all of our design team to sign a waiver that we would only use the software, we wouldn't use any cloud aspects of the system. Since signing up 7+ years ago, we have moved a lot of our systems to the cloud, and we recently rolled out a new brand and are seeking a release of the block they have on us for the cloud aspects of our account.

IT claims that we do not have admin for the cloud aspects of our account, but I believe that to be incorrect. Everything I have researched online shows that there is an admin console and even admin user roles which allow levels of control over the content on the cloud. (They are essentially saying that if someone were to leave the company, we would lose access to what they had stored on their account on the cloud.)

Opening up cloud collaboration would make it 1000 times easier to collaborate across teams, and manage the new brand assets (logos, colors, templates, style guides, etc). 

Does anyone have any tips on how to get IT to relinquish their hold on us around the cloud aspects of Creative Cloud? I have downloaded several resources, but I am open to others who may have experienced similar issues.

TOPICS
Admin console, Manage account, Services and storage, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems that your org has Teams licenses with cloud storage and services. It depends on how the IT has disabled the functionality of using the cloud services. You have to check with them to clarify the details. This article might help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My organization is private blocking us from using the cloud services aspects of Adobe Creative Cloud. All creative licensed members were asked to sign a contract stating that we would not use the cloud aspects of Adobe Creative Cloud. This is keeping us from being able to collaborate, share libraries, share documents, and implement new branded templates and elements. It is really hindering our effectiveness.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines