• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with the Teams license

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased the Creative Clouds Team license on the 30th of May which was on special offer at the time. The offer was for 3 team members at a saving of $1000 a year USD for $589.83. At the time it was only myself who needed the license as we were expanding, and now I need to give a second login for another suite. I cannot find a way of doing this at all, I contacted the live chat which was little to no help and then gave me the number +442030277764 to contact for support on the license. This was apparently the Middle East Adobe number despite being a UK based number, after being passed through the various levels of robots I called back to be put through to a sales colleague so I could speak to a human and then sat on hold for over 75 mins on an international call before giving up and coming here... I have seen there is no direct email so I am hoping that posting here can offer some support.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Enterprise & Teams

You have three licenses?

The teams manager can invite additional users to join your team. For this you go to: https://adminconsole.adobe.com/

With the admin console, you control the whole environment:

You see that I have 7 licenses of 7 used. So I can't add a new user without acquiring a license. I could also take one user a license away and allocate that to a different user. But in your case, you still have 2 licenses free.

So you can start with "Add a User to Organization".

1. Enter the e-mail of the user and different other user details.

2. Assign products

3. Optionally, for bigger organisations, organise your users in groups.

You can also designate someone administrator to take over this task. -- One user (the "contract owner") will stay the main admin.

Those admins don't need to be Adobe users, my admins are the ones responsible for installing the products.

Admins can create packages that they can install on multiple computers, so that not all the users need to download the same software again and again.

It's quite flexible and intuitive.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines