• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I need a definitive list of urls and ports necessary to be open for DC to talk behind corporate firewall and web proxy

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company uses a web proxy and firewall. There is a ton of documentation for creative cloud products and making them work by whitelisting urls for a web proxy, but I cant seem to find a definitive list for DC/Acrobat. The closest thing I could find is this, from this link.

Introduction — Enterprise Administration Guide

May 10, 2016http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/index.html#may-10-2016

The following list contains changes to the enterprise-related features and documentation:

• Support for VMware Horizon server for streaming to Windows machines via VDI.
  • Added this enterprise-specific What’s New section.
  • Added virtualization overview section with licensing support details.
  • Added SWID collection scripts.
  • Added GUID definitions for DC.
  • Added new network endpoint details:
    • ardownload.adobe.com
    • armmf.adobe.com
    • trustlist.adobe.com
    • crl.adobe.com/cds.crl
    • ans.oobesaas.adobe.com/ans/v1/sms
    • armmf.adobe.com/onboarding/smskill.txt

We are not deploying this software via management tools, we are sending users the invite email and installing from the links included. We were able to get CC to talk through our network, but Acrobat DC still hangs during installation and calls an http error.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A search of the Admin Guide for "endpoints" or "HTTP" leads to this: Service and Online Feature Configuration — Enterprise Administration Guide

HTH,

b

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! Besides 443/80, is there any other port traffic for installation/updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, that's the complete list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines