• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get a silent installation of Photoshop DC 2015 to automatically uninstall Photoshop CS6?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a mass deployment through our SCCM system, I can get Photoshop DC 2015 to silent install OK, but it won't automatically uninstall Photoshop CS6.  How can I get a silent installation of Photoshop DC 2015 to automatically uninstall Photoshop CS6?

-Perry Snow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cleaner Tool can be used for this functionality Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upon further review of the Adobe Cleaner tool, I found that it does not meet the need to silently uninstall on a mass scale through our SCCM tool.  Through SCCM, we would first have to send the uninstall command to the workstations that have Adobe Photoshop CS6, at which point the Adobe Cleaner tool is only relevant if there is a problem uninstalling the CS6 product.  I was really hoping to have an all-in-one solution of having Photoshop DC 2015 automatically uninstall the prior version of Adobe Photoshop, but at this point it looks like I will need to rely on the SCCM tools to issue a separate uninstall command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines