Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i get the setup file to installed the software in different PC

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

My Self is Rafique & I am managing the all IT Software & Hardware requirement, My query is If i proceed to payment option how can i get the licence info & the invoice from Adobe, & can we install the software in different PC's .

I am not able to contact you through phone If possible kindly contact me or drop me email with the solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Rafique Shaikh

[personal information removed –mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Hi Rafiques27191756,

It sounds like you're asking for help with a volume license. If this is the case, information on Adobe Buying Programs is available here: Adobe license management, discounts | Adobe Buying Programs. If you purchase a volume license, you will be able to view and manage your account as well as learn how to deploy software to different PCs on the  Adobe Licensing Website‌. In the meantime, you can get one-on-one help by Contacting Customer Care‌ using chat.

In case you have furth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rafiques27191756,

It sounds like you're asking for help with a volume license. If this is the case, information on Adobe Buying Programs is available here: Adobe license management, discounts | Adobe Buying Programs. If you purchase a volume license, you will be able to view and manage your account as well as learn how to deploy software to different PCs on the  Adobe Licensing Website‌. In the meantime, you can get one-on-one help by Contacting Customer Care‌ using chat.

In case you have further questions about buying and deploying a volume license, I am moving this discussion to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS‌. If you are interested in individual licenses instead, please let me know, and I will shift the discussion to a more appropriate forum.. FYI, each individual license can be activated on a maximum of two computers.

Let us know if we can provide further information or assistance.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines