• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I modify he tool panes shortcut for enterprise deployment

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the customization wizard to create a transform and deploy Acrobat Pro 2017 to our enterprise. They would like a tool shortcut added for everyone. In the online guide (quoted below) it says it can be done but does not say how. Does anyone know how this can be done?

Enabling Tools pane shortcuts¶

A select list of tools in the Tools tab also have shortcuts in the right-hand pane. End users can modify this list by opening the drop down list under a tools and choosing Add/Remove Shortcut. Admins can preconfigure the right-hand pane tools shortcuts prior to deployment so that users have easy access to the tools they are most likely to use.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

It's the Certificates app and it's the third item on the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Tools panel in the Adobe Customization Wizard DC is the tool that edits the package so that you can set this up.

Tools Panel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That only list a small set of tools that can be shown or disabled not the full set of tools. For instance I want the Digital Signature tool to be available on the tools menu for all my users. That is not listed in the example above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the Certificates app and it's the third item on the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Steve. I see that that area has Digitally Sign but the tool I was looking for is Digital Signature. After playing around with it that tool may work for our end users. I will have to run it by them first. Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines