Highlighted

How can I tell what a user has downloaded from the dashboard, we are using Federated ID access

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I tell what a user has downloaded from the dashboard, we are using Federated ID access?

I would like to be able to report who has downloaded certain Adobe CC products and which products a specified user has downloaded.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I tell what a user has downloaded from the dashboard, we are using Federated ID access

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I tell what a user has downloaded from the dashboard, we are using Federated ID access?

I would like to be able to report who has downloaded certain Adobe CC products and which products a specified user has downloaded.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Users do not download anything from the dashboard.

The dashboard is used to create entitlement groups. Users can be added to those groups.

The dashboard will tell you the total number of users in a group and who those users are.

The software needs to be either deployed directly or else the user can self-service using the Creative Cloud desktop app (if they have admin rights.)

You can find more information on configuring groups and users here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I think my question was misleading.

Our users download the CC products by going to Adobe.com/uk but are authenticated because of the Federated access ID where we have provided a list of users on the Dashboard.

So is there something that I can look at on the Dashboard to know which users have used a license, granted to them via the Dashboard?

There must be a check done by Adobe to see which users are in the list but I have no idea if this is logged.

Thanks

Becky

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the clarification.

There is no way on the dashboard currently to see if a user has actually installed an application and signed in.

However, if you have added a user to an entitlement group then that consumes a license.

You can find more information at this link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/help/groups.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines