Highlighted

How can I turn off Cloud sign in feature?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've build a few Adobe Products but when I'm going to lunch any of those, It asks me to sign in first.

I looked up and noticed Adobe Cloud coming down with the built software by default. Is there any way I can turn it off ?

We are deploying adobe products to many users. We don't want them to get the sign in page at all.

Thanks,

If you are deploying Creative Cloud for Enterprise then you will have the option to use a serial number. The Creative Cloud Packager can build a serialised package, suppress the Creative Cloud Desktop App and users will not be prompted for a sign in.

If you are using a named-user deployment then users are required to sign in.

For further information regarding these options see the Creative Cloud Packager documentation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I turn off Cloud sign in feature?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've build a few Adobe Products but when I'm going to lunch any of those, It asks me to sign in first.

I looked up and noticed Adobe Cloud coming down with the built software by default. Is there any way I can turn it off ?

We are deploying adobe products to many users. We don't want them to get the sign in page at all.

Thanks,

If you are deploying Creative Cloud for Enterprise then you will have the option to use a serial number. The Creative Cloud Packager can build a serialised package, suppress the Creative Cloud Desktop App and users will not be prompted for a sign in.

For further information regarding these options see the Creative Cloud Packager documentation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But If I use Creative Cloud Packager, I'm not able to customize my build, such as disabling updates

I can disable updates/ Creative Cloud App Panel when I build a package through AE Dashboard.

Is there any way to do so in Creative Cloud Packager? I couldn't find anywhere in the document.

Thanks,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, if you click Custom Settings (Change) then you can customize these features.

ccp-6.png

Packages created on the Dashboard are always Named User.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
mhf_x LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines