• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create an Enterprise ID

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create an enterprise ID for our school.  I've been on the phone, been given different phone numbers that don't work, tried the online support chat, which told me to get in touch with the numbers I have already called.  It's almost like adobe are trying to hide the information on how to get one created.

Is anybody able to point me in the right direction?

TOPICS
Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

This issue is resolved. The agreement in question is for serial number only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise (and Federated) ID types are created and managed on the Enterprise Dashboard.

Full details are here: Manage identity types in Adobe enterprise offerings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so how do I get to the enterprise dashboard when I don't have an enterprise id??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The enterprise dashboard is available to customers who have signed a Creative Cloud for Enterprise ETLA. Can you give more details about the version of Creative Cloud you have and what exactly you are trying to achieve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure, no problems.

Our school purchased Abobe Creative Cloud for enterprise from our supplier https://www.apsitdiensten.nl/

All we currently have is a serial number.  I am looking to set up the enterprise side of it so we can distribute to staff and students within the school, however the adobe website does not provide any information on how to set this up, just to contact admin, which isn't particularly helpful as I am the admin

I can send proof of purchase etc if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, for Creative Cloud Enterprise, you would be entered in to the onboarding program, whereby your dashboard would be set up and admins added. I have checked with our onboarding team and they are not aware of your organisation yet. The best thing would be to check with your Adobe Account Manager or reseller to see if they can assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, i will contact our supplier and see what they say.  If possible, please can we keep this open until i have heard back from them?  many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, if you still have problems let me know and we can look into it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've finally heard back from our supplier.  It turns out the license we have is the Creative Cloud desktop apps for education.  Does this entitle us to an enterprise log in and access to the enterprise dashboard or would we need to upgrade the license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately I am still not very clear about what you have purchased. A serial number normally only comes with an enterprise agreement. You can of course use the serial number to build a package with the Creative Cloud Packager for distribution.

Can you send me a PM with the serial number (click on my name) - don't post it to the public forum of course! I can check exactly what you have then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

message sent, please let me know if there were any problems or you did not receive it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is resolved. The agreement in question is for serial number only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines