• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get support if I use an Enterprise account?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I use the Adobe CC products and I'm having an issue with Premiere that no one seems to have had before, and I'd like to contact support chat. However, the site won't let me log in with an Enterprise account; it wants me to use an Adobe ID. No problem, I already made one before I used Enterprise, and you're looking at it.

However, when I log in with my Adobe ID, I'm only given the options to ask for help on free programs that I'm not using and a few other things I'm not looking for help on, presumably because I have never bought anything on this account.

How do I get live support in this case? Please tell me I don't have to do something convoluted through my own IT department or the corporate bureaucracy. Although I can try that if necessary.

I talked to our IT team and they said they'd talk with the corporate higher-ups to see if we have a special support contract with Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Please ask your enterprise system administrator to open a support case with your contact information and details the version of Premiere Pro which you are using, operating system along with any other relevant details via the Admin Console in order for us to address this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ask your enterprise system administrator to open a support case with your contact information and details the version of Premiere Pro which you are using, operating system along with any other relevant details via the Admin Console in order for us to address this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I did something like that and it turns out that we do have a support contract with Adobe. They are opening a support case with Adobe now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines