• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Acrobat 12 with volume license on an end user's machine?

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a volume license for multiple end users, yet each end user's installation accepts only my sign-on credentials. This is a huge problem. I have been through this before, and the work around for this is a complex, time consuming uninstall and re-install using what is called the "Customization Wizard." There must be a better way. Where can I get this Customization Wizard? Can someone please provide a link?

I

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

All tools and docs reside here: Acrobat-Reader Enterprise Toolkit Home.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

What I believe you need to do is use the 'Customization Wizard' and beside the box where you paste in your serial  key you'll want to click:  Grant Offline Exception

This sets the key for a volume install and should prevent the request to 'Sign In' to validate the install.

Also under "Online Services and Features'  I would check: disable all services, disable sign out, disable upsell and disable product updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All tools and docs reside here: Acrobat-Reader Enterprise Toolkit Home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines