• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I package up photoshop elements for deployment onto multiple computers via ARD on OSX?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased 10 licenses thru the adobe store.  I've seen that Adobe Creative Cloud Packager can be used to create packages, however I don't have access to this tool.  Any tips on making the installed into a pkg to deploy on multiple computers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

If you purchased ten individual licenses rather than a volume license, then you won't have a volume serial number or access to the packager, which you'd need to package the software and deploy it. I'm not up to speed on our refund policy, but you may want to contact customer service and talk to them about the possibility of returning those licenses and getting a volume serial number. A volume license would come with access to the Adobe Licensing Website, and from there you can download a copy of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you purchased ten individual licenses rather than a volume license, then you won't have a volume serial number or access to the packager, which you'd need to package the software and deploy it. I'm not up to speed on our refund policy, but you may want to contact customer service and talk to them about the possibility of returning those licenses and getting a volume serial number. A volume license would come with access to the Adobe Licensing Website, and from there you can download a copy of the Packager. That's also where you'd get your serial number. Enter the serial number into the Packager and you're off to the races.

For elements specifically: Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 | Adobe Premiere Elements 13 | Silent install and deployment instruction...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines