Highlighted

How do I permanently remove the Quicktool bar from Adobe DC

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to permanently remove any and all tools that may allow an end user to alter a document. I have everything almost figured out except the tools that come by default in the quick tool bar. I have not been able to remove the "Sticky Note" or "Highlight Tool". I want to remove the quick tool bar permanently with out the end-user being able to bring it back.

Snip.PNG

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I permanently remove the Quicktool bar from Adobe DC

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to permanently remove any and all tools that may allow an end user to alter a document. I have everything almost figured out except the tools that come by default in the quick tool bar. I have not been able to remove the "Sticky Note" or "Highlight Tool". I want to remove the quick tool bar permanently with out the end-user being able to bring it back.

Snip.PNG

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jorgeg77023840 ,

Though the discussion is related to Acrobat, but it covers your questions. : Disable Comments & Mark Ups

We cant disable comment or Mark Up feature in Reader. It is not customizable.

Regards,

Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to hide or remove through the Registry edit or using the Acrobat customization tool?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines