• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I re-send a welcome email to a staff member?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gm !  How do I re-send a welcome email to a staff member?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Hi,

What identity type are you using (Adobe ID, Enterprise ID, Federated ID), and what type of contract do you have (CC Teams/VIP Enterprise/ETLA)?

This is usually no need to resend the welcome email. The user has entitlement as soon as they have been added to the product on the Admin Console. They just need to log in with their ID to use the product.

If you still want them to get the mail you can remove them and re-add them to the product. This will work for Enterprise provided you have not chosen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What identity type are you using (Adobe ID, Enterprise ID, Federated ID), and what type of contract do you have (CC Teams/VIP Enterprise/ETLA)?

This is usually no need to resend the welcome email. The user has entitlement as soon as they have been added to the product on the Admin Console. They just need to log in with their ID to use the product.

If you still want them to get the mail you can remove them and re-add them to the product. This will work for Enterprise provided you have not chosen to turn off Notification emails for users in that product profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If the user has a new device, they need to re-install Acrobat Pro. We've been resending the Welcome email so that they can do this. The problem is, the only way we know to regenerate the Welcome email is to delete the user and re-add them in the portal. Is there another way to do this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there's a way to resend the email.

I'll pass this feedback over to the product team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this.  Seems odd that can't resend the welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I third this.  I've been deleting accounts and putting them back in so I can send the welcome email again.  Other platforms have this option... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines