Highlighted

How do I reclaim a license key from a lost or stolen laptop?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have about 70 users in our environment and we support Adobe Acrobat Standard 9, 10, 11, 12, and a hand full of Standard 17.   Two of our executives got their systems stolen, and we'd like to reclaim and reuse their Acrobat licenses on their new systems.

Question:  How do we get this done?

Thanks!

Leon

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I reclaim a license key from a lost or stolen laptop?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have about 70 users in our environment and we support Adobe Acrobat Standard 9, 10, 11, 12, and a hand full of Standard 17.   Two of our executives got their systems stolen, and we'd like to reclaim and reuse their Acrobat licenses on their new systems.

Question:  How do we get this done?

Thanks!

Leon

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have 70 users I hope you have some type of system where all license keys and or serial numbers get placed into some type of database or spreadsheet file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines