• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i take creative suite from my pc win 7 and transfer it to my iMac Retina 4k without firewire and thunderbolt. Any body know how to get back drawing with my cs6 and not waste time plying computer kangaroo?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i take creative suite from my pc win 7 and transfer it to my iMac Retina 4k without firewire and thunderbolt. Any body know how to get back drawing with my cs6 and not waste time plying computer kangaroo?

Or, this serial number of the product might be usefull for re-activation in my new iMac So i'm open to any ideas and any solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for the answer. A friend of mine told me to use an external cd/dvd  to load my creative suite cs6 in to my iMac retina, hand it work just fine after all. Just to make sure to desable the safari notifier agent prior loading, other wise it will bloc and confuse the activity moniteur. Tank again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines