Highlighted

How to activate Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 purchased?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in need of knowing how to activate the Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 purchased through my organization. The actual order confirmation email was sent to the person whom the name was used as a requestor of the software(company limitations). However, the software needed to be deployed in to my machine where I belong to a different location. Relying on this forum, is there a way to delegate the software rights to another person for deployment?

Hi anishb51917559,

This will depend on what kind of license you have purchased.

If this is a perpetual license with a serial number then you just install it with the serial number, it is not restricted to one individual.

If this is a Team or Enterprise named-user license then the admin for your account will allocate the license to you in the team or enterprise Admin Portal.

If this is a Creative Cloud Individual license the I recommend you Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to activate Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 purchased?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in need of knowing how to activate the Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 purchased through my organization. The actual order confirmation email was sent to the person whom the name was used as a requestor of the software(company limitations). However, the software needed to be deployed in to my machine where I belong to a different location. Relying on this forum, is there a way to delegate the software rights to another person for deployment?

Hi anishb51917559,

If this is a perpetual license with a serial number then you just install it with the serial number, it is not restricted to one individual.

If this is a Team or Enterprise named-user license then the admin for your account will allocate the license to you in the team or enterprise Admin Portal.

If this is a Creative Cloud Individual license the I recommend you Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anishb51917559,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines