• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to DEPLOY CC!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now been on hold with Adobe 3 hours and 27 minutes trying to get an answer... They're still not answering. For real.

The kicker is this is probably not that hard! But they make it very difficult...

In our admin console (for education), it looks like this:

1.JPG

We used to just add email addresses and then sign into the product with that email.

The "How to Deploy Devices" button leads to an outdated video.

2.JPG

And my products say this:

3.JPG

I've created a million different packages with different options. It says it's installed. It's still asking for a trial or a serial number which I can't get either.

WHY does adobe cost a FORTUNE again!?! There should be help when I call! 3 hours 34 minutes now...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Hi alisterblack,

I read this again and think I figured it out. I did just simply need to sign out of creative cloud. Then run the installer again. like I said originally I figured it was simple. What ISN'T simple is getting help from adobe! Thank you for helping me! You're the only one. !!! hehe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The phone just disconnected me at 4 hours....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Device licenses cover versions of the products up to CC 2018, but your screen shot is showing CS6.

This document will give you further information. Create packages with Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alisterblack! THANK YOU for this help. I think we're getting close. Now it installed Photoshop 2017 and 2019 CC, but it's still trial versions. It asked me to sign in, but there won't be a match because the admin console won't have my login info. Do I need to create a license file instead?

PS CC 2017

4.JPG

PS CC 2019:

5.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Device licenses do not cover CC 2019 products, but earlier products are fine.

In the creative cloud packager you should see the deployment pool of licenses available to you.

When you deploy the applications do not sign in with an Adobe ID as this should impact the licenses.

If you need direct help I would consider opening a case from the support tab of your admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alisterblack,

You are the ONLY person who will talk to me. I tried to open a case. I've put my text in there, no response. I've emailed them. No response. I've been directed to the "contact customer care" page more times than I can count! They always just tell me to call. I'm at my wits end. This has been a ten hour project (NO exaggeration).

Can you help? I downloaded this. But it's downloading 2019 cc. I already have cs6 and I'm assuming that's what I am renewing? How do I renew the license without logging in as me? Is there a serial number somewhere? I just don't know what to do at this point. Any help would be so appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW I am now using the trial version of the software. After the school holiday break, it will be expired and I use the products every day...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alisterblack,

I read this again and think I figured it out. I did just simply need to sign out of creative cloud. Then run the installer again. like I said originally I figured it was simple. What ISN'T simple is getting help from adobe! Thank you for helping me! You're the only one. !!! hehe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines