• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deploy Creative Cloud Packager / "the remote server is not responding in a proper manner"

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community !

I have an issue deploying the Creative Cloud Packager on the computer of a customer. Basically it's a school. The computer is on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6.
I get the error : "the remote server is not responding in a proper manner"

I took control of the computer remotely and saw that she downloaded the regular version of Creative Cloud. So I did a deep clean, deleting all adobe-related processes, services, files and folders.

Then I downloaded the Creative Cloud Packager from the admin console, and tried to install the package but that's where I get the error mentionned above.

I'm pretty new to deploy package to make a legacy device license.

So do I need to whitelist Adobe network endpoints ? Though the firevault was down ?

How can I fix this error, what did I miss ?

Thank you for taking time to look at my thread.
Looking forward to read your answers. 

Kind regards,

Thomas

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Licensing , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Hello,

Please confirm if you are getting the above error when launching the creative cloud packager or when installing the package. 

You need an appropriate internet connection to create a package using the creative cloud package. Once the package is created, it acts like an offline installer that does not require any internet connection and can be installed on an offline device.

If the issue is related to downloading, launching, signing in, or creating the package then you might have to trouble

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please confirm if you are getting the above error when launching the creative cloud packager or when installing the package. 

You need an appropriate internet connection to create a package using the creative cloud package. Once the package is created, it acts like an offline installer that does not require any internet connection and can be installed on an offline device.

If the issue is related to downloading, launching, signing in, or creating the package then you might have to troubleshoot the networking issue however, it is related to the installation then PDApp and install log are the best option to check for the root cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines