• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download a software package and install instead of installation via Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2016 Mar 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello support,

Anytime we need to install a Adobe software, we must install via Creative Cloud (download and install Creative Cloud then select the software such as Photoshop, Lightroom... to install)

Due to the requirement from our company, the software itself (Photoshop, Lightroom...) need to be located in a general place for our staff to request and install. So my question is, is there a way for us to download the software straight away and install it without using Creative Cloud window? or any possibility solution can offer us?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

I think the best solution would be for your IT staff to use the Creative Cloud Packager tool to build packages for these individual applications and make them available via a network server or similar.

Creative Cloud Packager is available from the Licensing Website, Enterprise Dashboard or Teams portal.

Adobe Creative Cloud Packager

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the best solution would be for your IT staff to use the Creative Cloud Packager tool to build packages for these individual applications and make them available via a network server or similar.

Creative Cloud Packager is available from the Licensing Website, Enterprise Dashboard or Teams portal.

Adobe Creative Cloud Packager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines