Highlighted

How to download Creative Cloud Pkgr for multiple platforms?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 3 versions of creative cloud packager on my account. One for Mac, one for microsoft and I have another for multiple platforms but when I try to download the multiple platforms package it's only a PDF file called "READ FIRST TO DEPLOY".

I really need the multiple platforms package as I have users with mac and windows OS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to download Creative Cloud Pkgr for multiple platforms?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 3 versions of creative cloud packager on my account. One for Mac, one for microsoft and I have another for multiple platforms but when I try to download the multiple platforms package it's only a PDF file called "READ FIRST TO DEPLOY".

I really need the multiple platforms package as I have users with mac and windows OS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, to build a package for the mac you need to use the Mac packager, for Windows use the Windows packager.

There is no multi-platform packager, the file you reference above is just a help guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/packager.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download the mac package to build a Mac package but the file extension is for mac OS.

Does it mean I have to have a Mac device to build Mac packages? That doesn't make sense.

Thank you for your feedback.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately you do have to do that on a mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines