• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to request initial (or resending of the initial) Enterprise Dashboard invite?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been using the Adobe Licensing Website to obtain our Adobe software serial numbers and to download the relevant software media, for all our Adobe software license purchases (all Acrobat Std. licenses).  Recently, we purchased 2 new Acrobat (DC2015) 12.0 ESD (standard) licenses, via our software supplier (CDW).  As per normal, we received the Adobe License confirmation emails, and were then able to download the software and obtain the serial numbers from our Adobe Licensing Website account.

The Acrobat 12 software installed without any issue, however, it will only run with very limited use, as it says the software needs to be registered (or have an adobe account id signed in, with an associated active license).  We tried signing in using my Adobe ID, which is the same Adobe ID used for our Adobe Licensing Website account, but there is no products listed to that ID (when manage products is selected).

Eventually, I figured that we needed to use the Adobe Enterprise Dashboard, to allocate the relevant license to the Adobe user ID of whom will be logged in while using the software.  However, it appears as though I do not have an Adobe Enterprise Dashboard account for our company (I am the only admin contact for the company).  I'm not sure if I was sent an initial invite from Adobe, as I cannot locate any email referring to that.

So, I am wondering how do I go about requesting Enterprise Dashboard access for our company? (Ive been searching the adobe pages, but could not find any info on how to gain initial access)

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?