How to save multiple Production Art files with retained layers to other Ext. HD or Cloud Service?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reworded more simply I am trying to batch save from my illustrator CC Library to the desktop. I need Illustrator and PDF versions saved for each individual save.

There are about 130 Production art files and I need to transfer efficiently to our other company cloud back up. Saving them first to my desktop and then again to the alternate cloud sound the "safest" to me. I'm not really sure how to save these in bulk using Asset Export, Save As, or otherwise without individually opening each file than saving it to my desktop, and THEN saving it to the seperate cloud account.

All the videos I've watched or for simple branding elements where as I'm looking at a template with nice editable layers.

Any help or links are greatly appreciated! Thank you.

TOPICS
Cloud sync, How to, Save, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - By your description of the issue, I think you might want to post in the "Enterprise and Teams" Forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

The forum you have currently posted in is specifically for the Video Collaboration solution Team Projects found in Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Good luck!

Michael

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah thanks very much for a lead!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines