• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transfer ownership of admin account without access to current?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The former admin account owner left our company and did not tranfer rights. Now we cannot gain access to admin to pay the invoices. I am the owner and founder of my business - How do I regain admin account controle and thereby pay my bills, so that our designers do not get shut down while working. Thanks!

TOPICS
Admin console , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hi there, 

As you have mentioned you are unable to access the Admin console, our support teams can help you resolve this. 

I have marked a personal message to you please check and respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

As you have mentioned you are unable to access the Admin console, our support teams can help you resolve this. 

I have marked a personal message to you please check and respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bani,
I am also having this exact problem. Our company needs to transfer ownership, but we cannot access our Admin account. I would greatly appreiate your help resolving this issue!
Thank you,
Bianca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to contact Adobe Support for help with this request.

The process overall is documented here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/change-contract-owner.html#become

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"If the contract owner isn't available, and the account doesn't have any other admin, Adobe Customer Care cannot promote non-admins to the admin role. In this case, you can purchase a new Creative Cloud for teams subscription."

Unfortunately, I can't reach Adobe support since I was never designated an Admin...
Is there a way you can confirm which email address is associated to our "Admin" account?

It doesn't say in my account.

We'd rather not repurchase all our accounts, as we depend on them everyday and really need our invoices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines