Highlighted

How update an existing package?

Participant ,
Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

With new version of Adobe Creative Cloud Packager, it seems I can't update an existing package, because I have only choice between "create package" and "create license file".

See ccp-3.png

How can I update an existing pacakage, for example Photoshop CC 2015.2 to CC 2015.5?

I have no choice except to create new package with downloading CC 2015.5?

Thanks for help.

Regards.

Mmmm... It seems it is normal run since 1.9.5 version of Adobe Creative Cloud Packager :

Creative Cloud Help | {1}

Quote:

No. Since Creative Cloud Packager 1.9.5, editing packages is not supported.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How update an existing package?

Participant ,
Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

With new version of Adobe Creative Cloud Packager, it seems I can't update an existing package, because I have only choice between "create package" and "create license file".

See ccp-3.png

How can I update an existing pacakage, for example Photoshop CC 2015.2 to CC 2015.5?

I have no choice except to create new package with downloading CC 2015.5?

Thanks for help.

Regards.

Mmmm... It seems it is normal run since 1.9.5 version of Adobe Creative Cloud Packager :

Quote:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid the function to Edit the package has been removed from Creative Cloud Packager. It was being used by a very small number of customers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Chre LATEST
Participant ,
Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alisterblack a écrit:

I'm afraid the function to Edit the package has been removed from Creative Cloud Packager. It was being used by a very small number of customers.

Thanks for answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines