• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I already have a company subscription for Acrobat Pro but i keep getting prompted purchase the new installer

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i get new downloads to register with my enterprise subscription and not have to purchase for each installation?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hello Torend,

I am sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, the record shows that your current Adobe ID(email) is associated with Acrobat Standard DC for team subscription and Acrobat Pro DC Team subscription in which your email address is added as a secondary admin.

You can view and manage the plan and the license from the Admin console, log in to Adobe.com>Manage Team. Manage your teams membership

You have to assign the available licenses to the user and have to add their email a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moved from Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat to Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader)]

p.s. i'm not sure how your message got to the top of the forum message list and be 3 weeks old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Torend,

I am sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, the record shows that your current Adobe ID(email) is associated with Acrobat Standard DC for team subscription and Acrobat Pro DC Team subscription in which your email address is added as a secondary admin.

You can view and manage the plan and the license from the Admin console, log in to Adobe.com>Manage Team. Manage your teams membership

You have to assign the available licenses to the user and have to add their email addresses to the license, the users will get invitation emails and after accepting the invitation email, they will be directed to download the application and once they are logged in, the application will get activated.

For individual installation, you may use the URL Download Adobe Acrobat DC (Continuous) for Enterprise or VIP licenses

For enterprise license, you or the IT admin have to create a package and have to deploy to the machines, for detailed information about creating the package and deploying it, you may refer to About Adobe Creative Cloud Packager

You may also contact the chat support team for further assistance Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines