Highlighted

I am seeking your help to provide the needed information regarding the use of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 With REMOTEAPP server (Microsoft)

New Here ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeking your help to provide the needed information
regarding the use of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 With REMOTEAPP server (Microsoft).
We have already purchased number of licenses and can we have floating licenses
and use FlexLM to manage the number of licenses?

Neither of those apps are officially supported, but that doesn't mean they might not work. Perhaps someone with experience here will respond.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am seeking your help to provide the needed information regarding the use of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 With REMOTEAPP server (Microsoft)

New Here ,
May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeking your help to provide the needed information
regarding the use of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 With REMOTEAPP server (Microsoft).
We have already purchased number of licenses and can we have floating licenses
and use FlexLM to manage the number of licenses?

Neither of those apps are officially supported, but that doesn't mean they might not work. Perhaps someone with experience here will respond.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines