Highlighted

I bought the creative cloud students package few days ago , but am only allowed to download trialversions. How come? Order number:AD005001981EDAU

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the creative cloud students package few days ago , but am only allowed to download trialversions. How come? Order number:AD005001981EDAU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are using the correct Adobe ID. Try signing out and signing back to the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines