• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not log in

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I have an ADFS mounted, with the Adobe console users I can enter www.adobe.com as long as it is not the IE browser, but if I open the Photoshop application it asks me for a username and password, I enter it, but it does not validate, does not open the application.

If I open the Creative Cloud with this same user, it lets me in and I can now open the desktop applications of that pc.

Because it can be?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Acrobat , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Generally, we recommend signing in to the creative cloud desktop app first which allows your account to activate other installed CC apps and that's the purpose of SSO. 

Kindly elaborate "does not open the app" like it is crashing, freezing at the loading screen, or closing immediately after signing in to the app. 

A screenshot of the error will help in understanding the issue better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I attach a lot of screenshot while I open the app.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm if you are using any proxy or VPN. If yes, disable it and check if you are able to access Photoshop. 

Also, check if there are any Adobe entries in the Host file. The location is: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not use VPN or proxy.

The host files are not any Adobe entries.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By looking into the error, it seems that the application is not able to connect with the Adobe server. Try changing the network (connect with a different internet connection or phone's hotspot). If the issue persists, please contact the support team or request the admin of your organization to create a support case on your behalf so that the technician can check other settings to troubleshoot the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have problems with certificates in ADFS server, with signing and encryption certificates.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines