Highlighted

I can only intall one program in CC, the rest won't install...

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have all CC 2014 programs and the computer worked fine, since I couldn't always open my colleagues files since they had newer version I wanted an update.

I now have an Adobe business account that allows me to download all Adobe programs. I can only install one, for example Ps. When I try to install another program, for exampel, Indesign nothing happens. It is like the first program refuse the others to install. I have used Adobe Cleaner and reinstalled Creative Cloud (by the way, when I try to install Creative Cloud, the app says it needs to update and the update never ends).

I have a Macbook Pro 2015. I have erased the HD on my computer and reinstalled data from Timemachine. This didn't help.

Regards,

P

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Pelle, thanks for the update.  Per our discussion please contact your Creative Cloud for Enterprise admin within your governmental organization.  Feel free to reference Packaging User Guide for details on how they can deploy updated Adobe Creative Cloud applications to the cities MacBook Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can only intall one program in CC, the rest won't install...

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have all CC 2014 programs and the computer worked fine, since I couldn't always open my colleagues files since they had newer version I wanted an update.

I now have an Adobe business account that allows me to download all Adobe programs. I can only install one, for example Ps. When I try to install another program, for exampel, Indesign nothing happens. It is like the first program refuse the others to install. I have used Adobe Cleaner and reinstalled Creative Cloud (by the way, when I try to install Creative Cloud, the app says it needs to update and the update never ends).

I have a Macbook Pro 2015. I have erased the HD on my computer and reinstalled data from Timemachine. This didn't help.

Regards,

P

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Pelle, thanks for the update.  Per our discussion please contact your Creative Cloud for Enterprise admin within your governmental organization.  Feel free to reference Packaging User Guide for details on how they can deploy updated Adobe Creative Cloud applications to the cities MacBook Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Creative Cloud apps as the install never proceeds, and you have tried reinstalling the desktop app however it didn't help.

Just to confirm, do you see any error messages or codes when the install fails? if yes then please share those with us, you may also attach a screen shot of it, see: FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Kindly also let us know the version of Mac operating system you are using.

Meanwhile I would recommend you to clean remove the desktop app from your machine by following the instructions given here: illustrator reinstalling free trial 1 day old!, After this download the app from the following direct download link: Download Creative Cloud desktop app.

Awaiting your response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using OS X El Capitan, ver 10.11.6.

No, I don't get any error messages.

This maybe help, if I don't restart my computer it does not even load down the next program. I also have my old Lightroom 2014 and 2015 ircat saved on the computer (that I'm prying for will back up all my edited pictures and presets, all raw file picture files are saved on separate disc though) when I get the new Lightroom going, is that interfering? 

Skärmavbild 2018-02-13 kl. 12.58.23.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, did you try manually removing the Creative Cloud app and reinstalling it?

If you have system firewall, internet security, anti-virus or any system optimizing program running then kindly turn them off before installing the apps.

You can back up your Lightroom Catalogs, see how: How to back up catalogs in Lightroom Classic CC , you may also backup your presets and settings by following steps given here: Migrate presets, actions, and settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, yes I have had the Lightroom back up catalog scheduled, phu!

Yes, I tried to manually removing the Creative Cloud app and reinstalling it several times. I don't have any firewall or the like running that I know of. By the way Greative Cloud 2014 programs worked fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in that case I would suggest you to please reach out to us via phone or chat here? Contact Customer Care, Our product and tech experts will be able to help you out best! as they can hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further. Let us know if you have any questions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will try to do that later today! Thank you for the information!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update the discussion once your issue is resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only getting redirected to the first page Contact Customer Care and there I can't get to a chat or find a phone number (I'm being looped to the beginning whatever I do). Can I be contacted by you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Sweden so I'm on central European time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bani Verma. Can you contact me again, preferable tomorrow Thursday? The problem is not solved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pelle Jernryd I am sorry that you are facing difficulty contacting our support team at Contact Customer Care .  If you are not being given the option to chat with a member of our support team then please use an alternate web browser.  Security settings, add-ons or extensions, maybe preventing the current web browser from displaying the chat option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Sorry, it doesn't work either with Chrome or Safari. I'm only getting a link back to the forum (see attached pic). Can you email me an direct link to the chat or a phone numer to your support? Preferable in Sweden or Europe.Skärmavbild 2018-02-15 kl. 08.39.34.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pelle Jernryd, no the contact us link does work in Sweden and Europe.  If you are being blocked from the chat experience in multiple web browsers then please use an alternate computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin chatting with our support team at Contact Customer Care .

If the experience is blocked in multiple web browsers then it is likely due to the settings of any installed security software.  It is blocking the functionality of cookies within your web browser.  This is why the only option presented is the community forums.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried three  different browers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox). Tried from another Mac and tried from two different iPhones and I still can't find a chat window. I don't have any security software installed that I know of.

Please send a direct link or show me a print screen of where to find the chat window. I still can't install more than one Adobe program (Indesign).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pelle Jernryd, I am sorry that you are not able to establish a chat session.  Please send me a private message with your phone number, time zone, and the days and time you are available this week and I will request that you be contacted directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a PM.

All the best,

Pelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pelle, thanks for sending the private message.  Unfortunately, I do not see an active Creative Cloud membership under your account.  Can you please send a private message which contains the e-mail address you are using to access your membership.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines