Highlighted

I Can't Log Onto my Student Account in my iPad Pro

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student account for Creative Cloud on my macbook pro and it's working just fine. However, I want to download Creative Cloud for my iPad so I can work with Illustrator Draw and Photoshop. But when I try to sign into the Creative Cloud on my iPad, it keeps showing "An error occurred while authenticating. Please try again later. Status Code: 401" Is this something to do with my student account, iPad, or Adobe? I made a personal account just to see if I can sign in, and it worked, but it wouldn't work when I tried signing in to my student account.

I also want to add that when I sign in using Safari to my student account, it works just fine! It's only when I try signing in to the Creative Cloud App and all the other apps I tried downloading (Like Adobe Illustrator Draw), it doesn't let me sign in.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I Can't Log Onto my Student Account in my iPad Pro

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student account for Creative Cloud on my macbook pro and it's working just fine. However, I want to download Creative Cloud for my iPad so I can work with Illustrator Draw and Photoshop. But when I try to sign into the Creative Cloud on my iPad, it keeps showing "An error occurred while authenticating. Please try again later. Status Code: 401" Is this something to do with my student account, iPad, or Adobe? I made a personal account just to see if I can sign in, and it worked, but it wouldn't work when I tried signing in to my student account.

I also want to add that when I sign in using Safari to my student account, it works just fine! It's only when I try signing in to the Creative Cloud App and all the other apps I tried downloading (Like Adobe Illustrator Draw), it doesn't let me sign in.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines