I have a Creative Cloud for Team membership and I am having a hard time reaching support

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use this post for people who are having issues with Adobe Support, or lack thereof...

If you have a complaint, post it here and we can form a group in an effort to make our voices heard. With enough people, they'll listen; us complaining by ourselves doesn't work.

To give a bit of background of myself, I'm a long time user of thier products, some even before they were Adobe products (Illustrator, Pagemaker, etc.)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn! This is something...*grabbing some popcorn

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ja_mon Good morning.
Let me tell you a complaint about the support you want.
That was when I chatted the other day ...
I have both a team version and an indovidual version.
The person in charge was an incompetent person who could not grasp the products he had.
I was inquiring about an individual account, but sometimes I was connected to the technical department. Even if I talked about the fact that I was chatting because I couldn't connect with the phone, I couldn't change the answer.
I decided that I wasn't sure, so I disconnected the session.
I received an email that the case was closed, but the problem was not resolved.
What an unpleasant thing.

Is this OK?

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

Cases are closed by Adobe even without being resolved. Promised return calls never happen and support individuals can't support (or rarely can support).

I've come across other people who are experiencing service and support issues, like these:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/the-lounge/they-outsource-their-customer-service-to-india-communicati...

I'll keep adding complaints about support issues (both customer service and tech support) to this forum and would like to ask our ACP's and/or admins to invite senior Adobe representatives to monitor this forum as there are far too many people who have unresolved complaints about these support issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 1
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe staff do not monitor this space because it's not a technical or support forum.  The Lounge is, as its name implies,  an informal meeting area.

When you see complaints, get their Adobe case number(s).   We can ask upper level staff to follow-up. 

Case numbers are logged in the customer's account portal at

https://account.adobe.com

Scroll down to View Support History.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy. I know they don't visit or frequent this area, but I remember someone saying that they could speak to or invite senior Adobe  people to review. BUT, I'll make sure I gather other case numbers for that to happen.

Thansk again Nancy - I appreciate the good idea!

UPDATE:

I just got off the phone with Adobe in Ottawa, CA and spoke to someone there who is forwarding my concerns to a senior escalation team. I explained the challenges that I've faced, from unresolved cases being closed to not receiving call backs that were scheduled to happen to teh event of one tech support rep rifling through my personal folders (I used SnagIt to capture a video of it and Adobe has a copy of it as well). I'm now waiting to talk to someone from this team.

I also let them know that this forum thread was created and that I will be collecting as many cases, stories and people as I can in an effort to show Adobe what's happening. It could be that the head office is unaware of how bad the situation is and they deserve to know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried sharing the issue here in the forums?  Did an ACP actually help you out?

Luckily I have been using Adobe products since 1994 without issues. 

The forums are great as you can see, all the ACPs are very supportive and love to try to help other users. 

Can you share your current issue with us?  If I have an answer or an idea I would be super willing to help and I am sure the other ACPs would as well.  I know finding answers to questions or issues can be frustrating... which is why we all like to help other users. If it is a problem that no one can figure out then we would do our best to help point you in the right direction.

Any time I post questions others help me out... that is what the forums are for... let me know if I can help solve an issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had back-to-back poor experiences from the support team and I'm shocked today, yet again. 

The first ticket I attempted to open was regarding a refund becuase I believe it was a google SSO glitch where a seperate account had been made when I had logged in with the Google sign-in option. The email address that I had my initial account under was typed in, but it automatically signed me in with my google buisiness account (FYI depending on heiarchy of gsuite email addresses, don't use 'sign in with google' option and sign in through simple 'sign in' method to avoid this headache). I had been getting double charged after that. it amounted to $500-600 bucks that I was hoping on getting back, and I was willing to take partial blame for not checking my statements. 

I'm very understanding although I did tweet the convo I had with the CS team buy I did make an effort to not come off as being rude and being resonable with my support person though (who's not worth mentioning because no doubt they were just follwing instruction/protocol. At some point, I just said forget it all and put it to rest, I already feel like a dick anyway.

RESOLVE: Cancelled the unneeded account, continued with the other account. I LOVE my creative cloud.

Today's Ticket:

However today, perhaps half a year later, I assume that I'm on some sort of blacklist or something because it took, not even two seconds to send me a template response and end the conversation.

The support conversation went like this: 

ME: "I just had a question about the free 2-month of creative cloud... I had to cancel last week (I believe) because of being laid off and all. Would it be possible to re-subscribe and take advantage of those two free months (totally okay if its not possible)? I'm using free alternatives, but... I hate them."

Mohit: "Please allow me to connect you with the support team to assist you with this. This may take upto 2 minute, please stay online"

and then... --> [conversation ended] -- I just want enough time to start bringing in some income and continue my subscription PLEASE fellas!

I'm not gonna believe that a killer company like Adobe is going to be fine with having these types of team members, right? No...Yeah?... Maan, that sucks. I don't even think much good is going to come from this post, why would it at this point, right? The thought of Adobe having serious shade towards me really sucks.

It's just a bummer is all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your experience with the online chat system.  The pandemic is effecting all sectors including Adobe support where there are fewer human agents to handle questions.  Wait times are longer than normal. And the artificial intelligence bot is limited at what it can do.  For best results, be patient, keep sentences very simple and on one topic.  You can also update your support history from your account page by signing-in below and scrolling down to Support > View Support History.

https://acccount.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy, 

I'll go ahead and give it another go! Much appreciated it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 0