Highlighted

I have a Creative Cloud for Team membership and I am having a hard time reaching support

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use this post for people who are having issues with Adobe Support, or lack thereof...

If you have a complaint, post it here and we can form a group in an effort to make our voices heard. With enough people, they'll listen; us complaining by ourselves doesn't work.

To give a bit of background of myself, I'm a long time user of thier products, some even before they were Adobe products (Illustrator, Pagemaker, etc.)

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a Creative Cloud for Team membership and I am having a hard time reaching support

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use this post for people who are having issues with Adobe Support, or lack thereof...

If you have a complaint, post it here and we can form a group in an effort to make our voices heard. With enough people, they'll listen; us complaining by ourselves doesn't work.

To give a bit of background of myself, I'm a long time user of thier products, some even before they were Adobe products (Illustrator, Pagemaker, etc.)

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, I've tried this before and it hasn't worked for myself nor other paying Adobe users.

Thank you.

To everyone else, the links supplied by John are valid, however the individuals who work for Adobe won't do anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you having problems with?

Which app, which operating system, etc....

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy - As mentioned, I want to use this for others to post their issues with Adobes lack of support in an effort to make them listen.

i won't be providing specs, OS or anything (Adobe already has all this) and I'm not seeking help from the community; this post is for users to vent and join together.

the least I can do is offer other up the names some of the applications I e used to replace adobes, like Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo - two great applications that cost significantly less than any cc app - less than $100 each and the support is good.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“i won't be providing specs, OS or anything (Adobe already has all this) and I'm not seeking help from the community”

This is a user to user forum with some input from staff. We can’t see anything you have given to Adobe, as we do not work for Adobe. I just reviewed your posts and right now since you state that you are not looking for help, you look suspiciously like a troll. I hope that’s not true. We can only assist if you have an actual software issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without adequate facts to support your position, this topic is neither constructive nor helpful to anyone.  IMO, it should be locked as it serves no purpose except in "Trump-like fashion" to incite  false claims, disrespect and unkind words against the company that sponsors these forums.   I'm not saying Adobe is perfect.  Far from it.  But I won't be attending your juvenile "let's all gang up and bash Adobe" party either.   If you want to act like a troll, then please take it someplace else.  I don't think I'm alone when I say I'm not interested in it. 

In terms of support,  all support desks (Microsoft & Apple included) operate on the same basic principle which is:  No matter how hard you try you can only please SOME of the people all of the time. Or please all of the people SOME of the time.  But you can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time.  Accept that fact and do the best you can.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy - stick to what you know and don't speak about another persons experience if you have no idea what their experience is. You should already know this, but if you don't like what you read here, then don't read it and ignore it. If you're going to start name calling, I'll do my best to have you removed from whatever it is you do or I could have you charged with libel. Your choice.

I'll suggest you avoid trying to start a fight in forums and act more like a reasonable adult. I won't take your bait and I'll leave you to have a good day, if you're able.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my reply again.  There has been no name calling and I really hope it doesn't sink to that level.  If it does, I won't hesitate to lock the discussion.

I'm not an attorney but I've been alongside a few good lawyers & judges long enough to know how things work. 

• When the law is against you, pound the facts. 
  • When the facts are against you, pound the law. 
  • When the facts and the law are against you, pound the table.

I really think you're just pounding sand with this.  Anyway, goodbye & good luck, I'm outa here.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy - I thought I should take the opportunity to try to find common ground rather than respond defensively. At times, I give what I get, In other words, if someone replies to me how you did initially, I respond in kind.

As I said, my experience with Adobe has been different than yours. I look at it from the point of view as a consumer of their product; I pay to use their product and here in Canada, value-added things like support are to be taken serously by vendors. This hasn't been the case with Adobe, especially in regards to their desktop app.

To be fair, you didn't understand where I was coming from and I didn't bother to explain to you only because my issue is with Adobe's lack of response, which is nothing that the community can help with.

That said, I apologize for snapping at you, but I did so because of your choice of words.Your first message to me wasn't exactly one of discovery, but it used words like "juvenile" and "Trump-like" which don't lend to understanding another's position. Perhaps we can both learn from this and choose to think before responding in the future.

I did receive a call from a support person today who apologized for cases being closed without resolving them first. I explained to him that even though I replied to emails, they were ignored. My current case (ongoing for over four months) that I have been working with another support person on since opening it, is being reopened after being closed by Adobe's system. He is looking into this forum and I've asked him not to take any actionss against you or Jane, as we all could have done a better job of letting cooler heads prevail.

As I said when I began this forum post - I do want others to feel like they have a voice and that we can work together to get Adobe to listen. I'd like others to stand up to Adobe or push back in an easy to find place - one forum thread. The Adobe individual I spoke with today seemed to understand the shortcomings of Adobe, at least from the point of view that they could do much better in responding, communicating and resolving cases. I'll have to trust him for now and work with him to make things better.

From this point on, I'll "keep it clean", however we should all keep it civil and not choose provocative language. If that doesn't happen, then we'll figure things out.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again, this is a place where people can voice their frustrations with Adobe.

I suspect this will be shut down by "jane-e" or some other loyal Adobe person.

Users have a voice - don't be afraid to use it and stand up to them by voicing your issues.
After all, we're paying users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it helps, I don't think your other thread should have been locked. On the other hand, I don't see the need for a general "catch-all" thread for complaints about Adobe. This entire forum can be used for that. I agree that if you have a specific issue with Adobe you should be able to air it out publicly, though. It might help you get a resolution if someone working for Adobe notices it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey G (I assume it's G) - thank you for your advice. If you're the individual I think you may be, I've followed you for more than a few years in the forums (I had a different user name).

I know that a catch-all may not be the best, but I want others who have faced or may be currently facing issues to know they aren't alone and can find a place where others can sympathize without being judged or blamed. I did get the attention of some people from Adobe who are now looking at a few of my concerns around their lack of resolution and/or CC dektop app bugs that more than myself are facing.

I don't want this to be a "let's all bash Adobe and threaten legal action against them", but rather I'd like people to get together in some formal fashion so we can approach them as a group - without animus.

Lastly, thank you for many of your posts that I've been able to learn from over the past several years. Very much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I'm not seeking help from the community"

Moved to the Lounge forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read through all that has been posted on this thread and feel it should be left open. People have the right to vent. Its an almost democratic right to. And the end result will hopefully be positive for all end users. While I agree with lots of the sentiments expressed and saw how a simnple rant based out of pure frustartion became a cat fight, I feel we should respect one anothers opinions and do our best to accomodate one another since we all have a common goal of making Adobe Support a better place for all those frustrated end users who have nowhere to turn but us. We carry a heavy responsibility on our shoulders and should never crack in public view but here, in the recesses of our private rooms we should let people vent. Its actually quite healthy to

Just my 2c worth

Mo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mo, Venting is one thing. It can quickly become ranting and then rage. In a group, it spreads and becomes destructive out of control force. Complaining over and over does little good to solve the stated problems. Try stating the problem and then several solutions. Send it to management just to be sure they have the information. Keep emotions out of it. Fond regards, JH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joan. I completely agree. While I do stand by my point that issues should be brought to the fore, leaving emotions out of it is very important. We need to keep this clear and concise and not get personal. Sometimes easier said than done as can be seen from the posts above

Mo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines